Uniroyal RainMax 2 215/70 R15 109R C Normal Tyre
The Uniroyal RainMax 2 is the first choice for transporter or van drivers looking for a flexible summer tyre. Equipped with a newly-designed tread, the RainMax 2 is particularly safe on wet and dry roads.
Three deep, wide longitudinal grooves take up an above-average volume of water.
A special, arrow-shaped groove structure is responsible for channelling the water away very quickly, which increases the level of safety when aquaplaning. The gripping edges and sipes enable good steering and braking performance whatever the weather.
Compared to the previous model, the braking distances have been reduced by 17 percent and handling improved by 5 percent.
The Uniroyal RainMax 2’s impressive features include:
– Good performance when aquaplaning
– Very good braking performance due to the innovative tread design
– Responds precisely to the driver’s steering manoeuvres
– Even abrasion
– High mileage
The tyre’s above-average lifetime is also worth mentioning. This, combined with the even abrasion ensured by the tread design, makes the Uniroyal RainMax 2 ideal for commercial transporter businesses.
- Rain Max 2 – The summer tyre for vans and commercial vehicles-Tyre size 215/70 R 15
- Excellent breaking on wet roads. This tyre offers greater protection against aquaplaning – Wet grip performance: C
- Highly commended for rolling resistance, highest aquaplaning safety, the new high-flyer in the wet. – “proMobil” tested and rated summer tyre (tested size 235/65 R 16 C)
- The rain tyre with the best wet grip performance.
- The tyres are delivered without rims