How do I know what type of tyre tread I need?
Tyre tread varies with the surface the tyre is designed to be used on. This tyre is classified as an off-road tyre.
- Road legal. Legally approved for use on the highway
- Slick tyres. Designed to be used on smooth tarmac. Classed as a racing product
- Treaded wet tyres: Designed to be used on tarmac or racing surfaces in wet conditions
- Off-road tyres. These have a thicker tread pattern for extra grip when off-road
- Intermediary tyres. Designed for moderate on road / off-road use
- Tarmac tyres. Designed to be hardwearing on tarmac
How do I know what tyre size I need?
If you already have a tyre on your machine then you will just need to check the size of your existing tyre. This will be written on the side of the tyre wall. If you are in any doubt see the Tyres Guide image for guidance on checking the dimensions of your old tyre; this image is for information only and does not represent the tyre that is being advertised.
- Tyre width: 64 mm (2.5 inches)
- Inner diameter: 255 mm (10 inches)
- Profile: 70 mm (2.75 inches)
- Outer diameter: 395 mm (15.5 inches)
- A quality 10 inch offroad pit or dirt bike knobbly tyre. This size is known as 2.50-10 or 250×10 or 250-10 or 2.50×10
- This tyre takes a 2.50 – 10 inch straight or bent valve inner tube which is not included
- It can be used as a front or rear. Fits mini moto CRX and Coyote dirtbikes with 10 inch wheels
- Fits the wide range of Chinese import bikes including Stomp Demon X, WPB, Orion, M2R, Lucky MX, Thumpstar, Slam, Explorer, Braaap, Atomic, Pitpro, Pitster Pro, DHZ, SSR, Piranha and many more
- A Petrolscooter branded part