Protect the environment and save fuel with the Michelin Energy Saver. It has low rolling resistance that consumes less energy and less fuel. You can save up to 80 litres of fuel when you fit these tyres on your car. It also lasts 6,000 miles longer than other brands, so you can enjoy high quality for longer distances. It’s constructed with 100% silica-based rubber compound that gives you reliable traction on wet roads. It has a braking distance of 3 metres shorter on wet roads compared to previous Michelin tyre models. For safety and efficiency, Michelin Energy Saver truly delivers.
- Brand: Michelin
- Model: Energy Saver+
- Material: Silica-Based Rubber Compound
- Fuel efficient design
- Low rolling resistance
- Great handling on wet roads
- ENERGY SAVER
- Fuel Efficiency: C / Wet Grip: A / Noise (dB): 70 / Noise (Bars): 2
- Reduces running costs, respects the environment, and enables a shorter braking distance.
- Uses less fuel and increases safety in the wet due to a new generation 100% silica-based rubber compound which has been implemented on the tyre.
- Designed to be much safer in the wet, maintained mile after mile due to the Durable Security Compound (DSC).