Continental Sport Contact 5 SSR 225/45 R18 95Y XL MOE Normal Tyre
The summer tyre Continental Sport Contact 5 SSR provides shorter braking distance in all weather conditions. The tyre’s special design affords extremely good traction and therefore greater safety when cornering. Special struts significantly reduce rolling resistance. This leads to better mileage and less fuel consumption.
The Continental Sport Contact 5 SSR offers short braking distances, very high traction, reduced fuel consumption and high mileage. SSR: Self Supporting Run flat (run flat tyres)
- MERCEDES (MOE) – CONTISPORTCONTACT 5
- Fuel Efficiency: C / Wet Grip: B / Noise (dB): 72 / Noise (Bars): 2
- Short-chain polymers in the Black Chilli compound of the tyre react to the high natural frequency within the compound and thus provides optimal energy absorption, the resulting heat shortens the braking distance on wet and dry roads.
- The Macro-block design of the tyre’s outside shoulder provides a larger contact area, which can therefore adapt optimally to the road surface – The tyre offers improved road grip and thus more safety when cornering as a result.
- Reduced rolling resistance leads to improved mileage and lower fuel consumption.