Continental Sport Contact 3 245/40 R18 93Y MO Normal Tyre
The target group of this summer tyre, the Continental Sport Contact 3, is revealed in its name. It is the first choice for drivers who love to cultivate a sporty driving style. Whether you demand high speeds, heavy braking or smooth lane-changing, the Sport Contact 3 can do it all. Its outstanding properties are thanks to its asymmetrical tread bands, an innovation. Their longitudinal rigidity is uniform throughout, meaning that they can absorb the forces generated by braking or fast lane-changing with maximum efficiency. This significantly reduces the braking distance on dry surfaces and keeps the vehicle securely on track.
The Continental Sport Contact 3’s impressive properties include:
- New special tread with asymmetrical tread bands
- Safety through a reduced braking distance
- Excellent aquaplaning properties
The tread grooves are particularly deep and can take up more water, thereby noticeably reducing the danger of aquaplaning. This final feature ensures excellent road behaviour on wet or slippery roads. The tyre reacts promptly and with pinpoint precision to sudden driving manoeuvres. Along with its other positive qualities, excellent tyre-to-ground contact makes the Continental Sport Contact 3 a safe partner for every sporty driver. This has also been confirmed by a variety of assessors, such as those at the ADAC, who have given this summer tyre a clear recommendation.
- MERCEDES (MO) – CONTISPORTCONTACT 3
- Fuel Efficiency: E / Wet Grip: B / Noise (dB): 72 / Noise (Bars): 3
- High performance tyre which gives excellent safety at high speeds.
- Asymmetric tread pattern design provides shorter braking distances, excellent handling and precise steering response.
- The supple compound and unique tread grooves give maximum grip in all conditions and outstanding performance in the wet.