Continental Premium Contact 5 195/65 R15 91V Normal Tyre
The short braking distances of the Continental Premium Contact 5 summer tyre increase the tyre’s level of safety in everyday road traffic. Reduced rolling resistance helps you to lower your car’s fuel consumption in turn. Another penny-saving aspect is the fact that you will be able to drive for miles with this Continental Premium Contact 5 summer tyre.
The tyre’s strengths:
- Pleasant rolling noise
- Short braking distances
- Increased safety
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Helps save on fuel
- Will travel for miles
- CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 5
- Fuel Efficiency: C / Wet Grip: A / Noise (dB): 71 / Noise (Bars): 2
- Newly developed 3-D edges on the tyre prevent the tread blocks from curling and deforming while braking, providing even pressure distribution.
- Designed with block edges which penetrate the water film on the road in wet conditions, resulting in even shorter stopping distances on dry and wet surfaces in particular.
- Also designed with computer-optimised macro blocks which maximise the contact area of the tyre when strong lateral forces are present and when braking or changing lanes at high speed.