Continental WinterContact TS850 205/50 R16 87H M+S Winter Tyre
The individual tread blocks of the Continental WinterContact TS850 winter tyre have been specially arranged to provide maximum grip when accelerating and braking. In wet road conditions, the tyre can penetrate the dangerous water layer. The Continental WinterContact TS850 winter tyre continues to show excellent performance even at high speeds. It keeps the car on the road with the best possible grip at all times. The Continental WinterContact TS850 winter tyre responds very precisely to steering commands.
The tyre’s strengths:
- Numerous block edges
- Maximum grip
- Advantageous arrangement of tread blocks
- Responds very precisely to steering commands
- CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS 850
- Fuel Efficiency: C / Wet Grip: C / Noise (dB): 72 / Noise (Bars): 2
- Designed with a high number of block edges and sipes which increase traction and braking performance on snow and ice.
- The block edges on the tyre also transfer lateral forces when negotiating bends or changing lanes at high speed, ensuring perfect handling and outstanding grip even in extreme driving situations.
- Features additional sipe edges which break through the thin water film that forms on the ice in a similar way to a windscreen wiper, resulting in outstanding braking performance, helping you to come to a stop faster.