Continental CrossContact AT 215/65 R16 98T M+S Normal Tyre
For example, when driving off-road, the Continental CrossContact AT offers exceptionally high traction and good handling and is well-protected against punctures thanks to the way it has been manufactured.
When on the road, the CrossContact AT will impress you with its high mileage and pleasant driving comfort. This is achieved through the three circumferential rows of tread blocks, which turn even longer journeys into a relaxing experience.
With its newly-designed tread, the tyre channels water away superbly, thereby guaranteeing protection against the risk of aquaplaning.
The Continental CrossContact AT’s impressive features include:
– Open shoulders for optimal off-road handling
– Exceptional all-terrain tyre
– Durable tread compound to resist abrasion
– Good off-road grip
The newly-designed silica compound gives the Continental CrossContact AT excellent traction on dry and wet roads. In addition, the all-season tyre exhibits excellent braking performance that leaves enough of a safety margin on a range of different surfaces.
Thanks to its special design, the CrossContact AT is the perfect tyre for all SUVs and off-road vehicles and will impress you with its superb round performance.
- CROSSCONTACT AT
- Fuel Efficiency: F / Wet Grip: E / Noise (dB): 75 / Noise (Bars): 3
- Designed with an open shoulder which provides good handling characteristics and traction off-road.
- Features a wear resistant tread compound which creates the potential for high mileage performance.
- Tread pattern design guarantees a quiet and smooth ride on road.